Create Your First Project
Start adding your projects to your portfolio. Click on "Manage Projects" to get started
TMC was engaged as an expert in the assessment, analysis and acquisition of telecommunication systems with a high degree of experience in requirements for government use. Our objectives for this scope were to assess the current state of the telecommunications environment and the current capabilities, identify cost reduction opportunities within the existing systems and contracts. TMC provided a proposal and recommendation for both hosted and non-hosted telecommunication system upgrades.
• Assessed of the current state of the telecom environment, including current capability, capacity and resources for all areas.
• Identified gaps where the current telecom environment is insufficient to meet the needs of the County.
• Conducted a comprehensive and enterprise-wide short- and long-term telecom cost reduction analysis.
• Conducted a comprehensive and enterprise-wide telecom and IT analysis, design and pricing associated with deploying a host or cloud VoIP/UC solution.
• Conducted a comparative cost/benefit and ROI analysis associated with a non-hosted and hosted VoIP/UC solution.
• Recommended an IT and telecommunications strategic plan to meet the current and future needs of products and services for the County.