IT/AV Low Voltage Design
CREATING AN EFFECTIVE, ROBUST IT BACKBONE FOR YOUR COMPANY TO MAXIMIZE PRODUCTIVITY!
How does our building’s technology get connected? How do I get fiber into my building? What is a server room or a data center? These are all questions that TMC can answer and help you understand. When constructing a new building or remodeling one, there is a lot to do and one very important piece that cannot be overlooked. Your building will need a robust IT infrastructure backbone for all of your technology.
Technology Management Corporation (TMC) has over 30 years of experience in design, specification and implementation project management for technology infrastructure. TMC consultants know what to look for and can identify opportunities for technology changes to ensure greatest efficiency and increase productivity of your building. Our favorite thing to do is to design, architect and implement IT infrastructure into new or upgraded buildings.
With this information we can design, negotiate, recommend and oversee system installation. We know the technology, the vendors and how to put an effective system together of you.
TMC can provide knowledge and expertise in responsible IT solutions based on our decades of experience.
Contact us for your IT/AV Low Voltage project.
- Pre-Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Bid Process and Construction Administration for:
- Voice/Data Structured Cable
- Outside Plant Fiber & Copper
- Server Rooms / Data Centers / LAN
- A/V Systems & Conference Rooms
- Way Finding & Digital Signage Systems
- Wi-Fi and Access Point Systems
- CCTV & Access Control Systems
- IP Telephony System
- Cellular and Public Safety Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
- IT Multimedia and specialized software systems